29.9.03

Not here

So, I haven't posted in a week or so. Well, I haven't been here, more on that later. For a nice fall activity, I would suggest something that I did back at home: apple picking. There's just something fabulous about going out to an orchard, running around the fields, maybe taking a hay ride and then picking your own apples right off the tree. Nothing tastes better than freshly pressed apple cider. I found out that there are 21 area orchards. Go, check out one close to you. Now if we could only get haunted houses out here like they have in Kansas City.

Well, I've been out of the country, in the last ten days I've flown over/drove through, 9 states and 2 provinces, and was actually in 6 different states and a province. Also, I was forced to speak in French to be understood by hotel and wait staff. I visited two airports for the first time and was almost stuck overnight in airports twice due to weather. I don't think that I ever want to have three trips back to back again. I'll slowly update as to my happenings over the last week. It'll be a sort of travel guide.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home