10.9.03

Nap-town

If you've ever wondered how many teeny-but-trendy(read:god-awful) clothes stores you can fit into a single mall, well, look no further than Annapolis Mall. My lord, it had it all, LVL X, Forever 21, Wet Seal, Charlotte Russe, Aeropostale, American Eagle, PacSun, Rave, Limited Too and then some I hadn't even heard of before like Gadzooks. Lord help me if you ever find me at any of these stores shopping for my wardrobe. On top of all these more economically priced stores, there are more expensive stores like Bebe and Abercrombie and Tommy. Geez. I almost forget what kids do after school in smaller towns, but then I remembered, they go to the mall. I saw so many Catholic school girls, it was like being in Kansas City all over again. So, if you want the small town feel and as many teeny-but-trendy clothes stores that you can shake a fist at, then Annapolis Mall is the place for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home