7.7.03

The week-end

I hope that everyone had a fun and eventful week-end. I sure did. I was able to do everything this week-end that defines a good ole American east coast July 4th. I watched the fireworks on the National Mall, I went to the beach and then I had a bbq, which thankfully was able to avoid the horrible weather that hit the other side of DC. I was kinda sad though, the Washington Post told me to "Watch for the novelty shells spelling out U.S.A." and there were no novelty shells spelling out USA. Oh, well, I guess the Post can't be accurate in all things. Something that is truly sad, a symbol of the nation died at National Zoo on July 4th. Irony.

I read about this somewhere else, has any one noticed the ads that appear on the top of blogspot and how they oddly reflect the writings of blog? Today my ads are for ballroom dancing and Washington, DC. Both fit me well. Makes me wonder what search engine they have running that matches the ads with the blog. Watch it now, the program will read what I am writing and assign me ads that have nothing to do with my blog just to prove me wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home