26.6.03

Quickly approching

Well, the week-end is quickly approaching and you've got to start now to plan on what to do. There's so much going on in the city, hey, July 4th will soon be upon us. What a better time for the sun to finally make an appearance and an air quality day of red to go along with it. For the past couple of week-end, I've escaped Washington, DC and headed up to Balitmore. Fun, fun. If you ever want a laugh, just compare the rental prices in DC to Baltimore, it's crazy how much people spend to live in a place where they don't even have a representative in Congress. Where have I gone, well Baja Beach Club. The first time I went, I just made fun of all the beer wenches dancing in string bikinis, the second time, I actually enjoyed myself and drank past my usual two drink maximum. The second time there was also Captain Morgan, himself (or at least a guy in a pirate costume), running around the club giving away keychains, bandanas, and T-shirts. I got a keychain and bandana that says, "The Captain was here." I have no idea what I would ever do with that thing, but it was free. So, if you want to try something new, try Baja Beach Club. When you go there, drop some of your pretentions at the door. Walk-in, get a drink and have a good time. If you're looking for a place where you can be seen, see beautiful people or spend outrageous amounts of money on alcohol, then don't go, it's not the place for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home