27.6.03

And it continues...

Well, the housing search continues, kinda. I saw a place in College Park that I really like. Huge room, private bath and a way to go outside from the room. Perfect, right? No, two other people want it, and there are three rooms open in the house. So the girl who lives there now is giving all who want the room the chance to duke it out. Hmmmm I think I should challenge them all to a scuba-out. That's the only thing I've probably got on these guys. So, hopefully soon I will know if I am moving, then I can give proper notice and recoup my deposit.

My friend John called me late last night, it was good to talk to him. The first time we met, he swept me off my feet, we were ballroom dancing. Every so often we go out and dance, he's a much better dancer than me. Though right now I could probably do better than him in Argetine Tango. So, he invites me to Plush. I hadn't heard of this group before, but I was sure that they existed. Now I have proof and an invite. Hmmmm, do I want to go downtown and spend the evening drinking martinis with what the promoters call the Capitol's Freshest Asian Crowd?

If you are looking for something to do Sunday, may I suggest the Millenium Stage at the Kennedy Center? This Sunday as part of the Verizon Concert Series Nickel Creek will play. That'll be a good show, best part, it's free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home