20.6.03

Honking

Maybe I'm alone in this, but lately I have noticed an increase in the number of honks that I hear, It's not always directed to me, but sometimes I'll be at a light and the second it turns someone behind me will have already honked. It's not like they have their foot on the gas pedal in anticipation of the light change, instead they have their hand on their horn. Even if I'm just driving along or walking around the city, I hear a lot more car horns than I have before. Maybe the weather is making everyone iritable or maybe it's a horrible horrible trend. I don't even remember hearing this many car horns when I was in NYC a couple of weeks ago. I really hope that honking at everyone at the drop of a hat is not the new cool thing to do in the city.

If you haven't read it yet, may I suggest ontap magazine? And I don't only say that because I know the guy from college who works on their layout and website. I picked up a copy the other day when I was in RFD and they have some great info, especially for the intern/young professional crowd of DC. Hey, they had coverage of the Gold Cup. What says young professional in DC/VA like the Gold Cup, if not also drunken fun?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home