30.1.03

Big day

Well, tomorrow (actually today), is going to be quite a big day. It will all begin with SCUBA. Yay, SCUBA! Thank god it's starting again, maybe I will finally loose this fat feeling that I have. Though, boo watermanship. That always kicks my ass and I have no excuse this year, no more mono. Boo watermanship. After that I have work. Boo work. Then I have a reception at work that I got to work. Woo-hoo. After that I get to pick up a certain electrical engineer. Yay Fuat! Then I get to spring on Fuat the fact that I have an college friend who I want to go see. Hmmm, how happy is Fuat going to be sitting through a late dinner with my two college friends after he has about a 10 hour plane ride coming from a country that has a seven hour time difference? I do not think he will be too happy. Oh well, he will survive. Then I have to pack for NYC. Yay NYC! Big, big day. In the midst of all this, I have to call to get my car fixed, call Brad Morse, and find an apartment. Will someone help me find a apartment please?

A quiz for you, and I love the results. Jenn would agree with me.


Ollie Wood
Oliver Wood


Which male HP character are you most compatible with?
brought to you by Quizilla


In less than a day, I will be able to hug my Fugo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home