24.1.03

Too much work

I haven't posted in a few days. I have survied the week. Yay! Now I am going to have a very very relaxing week-end away from all my friends at work, and recuperate for what will be another long week. I have to catch up with all the work that I wasn't able to get to this week. No fun, no fun at all. I was talking to a co-worker, telling her how I have a lot of work to catch up to, but then she had a very good observation, you never catch up to your work load, at least not at our job.

Well, I'm sitting here, online, waiting for a message that doesn't seem to come. I'm only on MSN Messenger for one person, and he's not messenging me. No one to call me up and tell me I'm not alone. Ok, before I break out into song...... I'm actually sitting in my room on a Friday night, chatting with friends and waiting for an e-mail. It sucks to not have money. I think I will do the really dorky thing and do internet searches for random things.

For some more "content": here is a quiz for you, I had to take it to see if I was German. Thank god I am not, but do I have to give up/surrender at the drop of a hat now?


You%20are%20French
What's your Inner European?

brought to you by Quizilla


I wish Turkey bordered the US.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home