10.1.03

Becuase of my co-workers, I'm looking at you Janice and Kerri, I have spent the last couple of nights on Kazaa downloading any song that has piqued my interest. Anything from Guster to Nora Jones to Astrud Gilberto. (And no, no Amerie or "I'm coming out", Kerri and Janice) Yea, it's a wide and varied selection, but that's good. Since I x10 the size of my hard drive, I should find things to put on it. All the pointless things that people put on hard drives, like 3,000 mp3s or movies or games. I am joining the '00, I have a blog, I quite possibly have copyright infringed material, what's next? I think now I have to have botox or lazer eye surgery or something like that.

Yay, I have a new pda!

"On the phone,
Long long distance,
Always through such,
Strong resistance,

When first you say,
You're too busy,
I wonder if you,
Even miss me,

Never there,
You're never there"

Where are you, Fugo!?!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home