16.1.03

So, this has not been my week at work. Nothing has gone right. Very discouraging. All I have to do is survive next week and then I will be able to catch up. Then again, I've always been playing catch-up. I really hope that there will be tons and tons of snow and I will not have to go into work tomorrow. Since I will have to pull at least four ten hour days next week, not having to work would be fabulous.

Tonight on Media Matters, I found out that weblogs, blogs, are the new journalism. So, does this make me a published journalist? Can I put that on my resume? Hmmmm.....

A Metro toll hike? That would suck. It's always been $1.10 to get anywhere in the District during non-rush, it ought to stay that way. Hike the fares out to Northern Virginia, they can afford it. Have you ever been on the orange line during rush? No seats ever, they can afford it and it ought to be enough to pay for the rest of the system.

I know a very sweet and handsome man, and a not so sweet international man of mystery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home