4.1.03

Last night I went to a party given by a friend from Catholic. Woo-hoo. Good times. Got to see a lot of people who I haven't seen in a while and a couple that I haven't seen in years. It really is amazing how much some people haven't changed over time.

I am thinking about moving again. At the very least I will get a new apartment, but I'm thinking of trying to do more, like changing cities. What, New York City? I spend enough time there anyway, I would have a built in friends group already. Or how about Philadelphia, though that could be really depressing. Though I do have a lot keeping me in DC. I just have cabin fever and need to find a way to get rid of all this extra energy. I should go swimming and start to lose the weight that I have promised I would lose. Being fat sucks. Oh well.

I should find better ways to start the new year.

Fugo, come here and give me a hug!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home