26.8.03

The waning days of summer

So, I haven't gotten any better about the blogging thing, but damn it, I've been busy.

The Washington Post has come out with their yearly Best Bets list. It's not that surprising, best pick-up joint: Tony & Joe's, wooo, that was suspense, best cup of coffee: Tryst, I would have never expected that, right. But if you're new to the city, you can see where everyone else goes and seldom deviates from.

Speaking of being new to the city, the love of my life, Jennifer will hopefully, finally, move back to DC this week-end. I personally will be capping off the unofficial end of summer with a very traditionaly east coast end, I'm going to the Outer Banks, woo the beach, my turk and some scuba friends for three days of fun in the sun, that's a great way to 'end' the summer. Hopefully the weather will hold out. The downside to this: the insanely high gas prices. Well, after spending tons of money to burn it in my car, I at least will have the beach, my turk, friends to look forward to on the way down and then I can come back to DC and see the ever lovely Jennifer.

If you haven't been to the beach at least twice this summer, you should go, summer's almost over!

On a completely side note: Liars make me sick and sometimes; I wish there weren't also-rans in the world. I wish that some people would get lives and backbones, but I guess if you were spineless through life, you can't grow one once puberty has passed, but I would give points for trying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home