27.8.03

A blackout of my very own

I guess since I missed the blackout of NYC by two days, I get to have fun by having a blackout at my house. This is the second time in less than a month that we haven't had power for more than six hours. The power went off last night at about 6pm, was off till I left the house at 11:30 am this morn and who knows if it's back on. Misery loves company and at least I'm not alone. The good side to it. For about the fourth night ever, we had all four roommates in the house at one time. We all sat around in the candlelight and talked and ordered out for wings and pizza. It was a very enjoyable night.

Speaking of the night, Mars is the closest it's been in centuries. If it's not too cloudy outside, I would say take a look, you can't miss it in the south-east sky.

From Molly: I'm a Practical Pump


Skim latte and 20 minutes of that morning show: this sounds like how you might start your days if you're a Practical Pump. Maybe it's that you're the kind of person who looks put together—whether in jeans, an ultrahip suit, or a drop-dead dress. Or perhaps it's just that when you look good, you project a stronger sense of who you are. People take your ideas more seriously and think of you as a leader when it comes to everything from the boardroom to the barstool. You can be independent without being Gloria Steinem. Even in a chunky heel you can pull off a delicate spaghetti strap camisole with no problem. So straight-laced isn't necessarily your MO. You make that perfectly clear when you're feeling a little devilish. Whatever your take on looks and life, it's very clear that you never go out of style.

Which shoe are you?


SHOES, how are your shoes hanging?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home