4.8.03

Ever changing

Well, you might have noticed the new name and description to the blog, why the change you ask? Well, as of this week-end I no longer live with three skinheads, I am now a resident of not-quite a college town. Woo-hoo. The room is fabulous and soon will even be more fabulous once I change it from a box forest to a room to live in.
I've been out of sorts lately. I don't know what's it's been. Fuat is out of town, but that's not it. I'm keeping up with my social life, to the great detriment of my packing to move out, so it's not being a lonely loser sitting at home waiting for someone to call me to hang out or for the person who I'm dating to call me/hang out. I think I figured it out the other night. This is the first time I'm leaving a place that I'm living in willingly. The other times I've left it's the end of the semester and I've got to get out of the dorms or the person I'm living with has gone crazy and a relative from another continent has shown up "without warning" (how someone books and takes a flight that lasts over 20 hours and costs close to if not more than $1,000 without telling the person they expect to stay with, I don't know) or I've just had to move becuase I was squatting. The skinheads, they were a sure thing, the house, that was a sure thing. I had a room, basically unlimited storage, roommates who really didn't care what I was doing and the rent was very cheap. Under $400 for everything including phone, cable and cable internet. Now I'm upping the cost by about $150 for the same and doubling my commuting time to 20 mintues. In the end, it's not bad. Actually, it's great. It's just really weird for me to leave a place that was do-able. Where I moved to is better, but I just have an odd feeling about it. Oh well, give me a couple of weeks I'm sure that it will work out.

Along with my move comes a moving my blog to typepad. I'll continue to post here, but I'm going to start on updating the template on my typepad blog and won't update the one here. As of today you too can get typepad. Woo-hoo. If you are interested in typepad backchannel me, I might be able to help a brother out, that is if I like you. Do I like you enough to help you and make things better for you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home