23.7.03

Off topic

Ok, so this has nothing to do with Washington, DC, ballroom dancing or blogging. Today I was wasting time, as many of us do at work, surfing the internet. I came across two great sites. The first is WWdN and the second is losers.org, I don't know if you've seen either site, but if you haven't, then you should. WWdN is great to see what an actor does after leaving the best gig of his career. The other thing, he's got his own obey will stuff. That's puck rock. I want my own obey myra stuff now. Someone should get on that, I'm looking at the people who know photoshop and Quark.
losers.org, well that's a great place to go to to link to some great sites. Hey they make fun of SCA, what could better? There's a great a link to that guy from the Triumph the Insult Comic Dog - Star Wars skit. Hours, upon hours of enjoyment.


obey will

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home