22.7.03

Washington, DC online

I knew that you could tap into the MTA and VDOT cameras online to see real-time what's happening on the area highways, I didn't know that there was a webcam on National Mall. I will say that it doesn't surprise me. It's not the greatest picture and it's definately not as fun as webcams placed where you can actually see people, but it's ok, check it out. The picture is black and white and it's shows the Mall, facing east. So you can see the Lincoln Mem, the Washington Mon, the Capitol and the LoC. Wow, all from the comfort of your computer chair. The other thing about the page is that it has nice links to other regional webcams, the webcams on the beach. So, then you can be really jealous of all those who are out there enjoying the sun, sand and surf as you look at them through a computer screen. Bastards, they get to be a the beach, why can't I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home