29.7.03

This today, tommorrow, something completely different

So, today I wrote that I would write about my supposed glamourous life. Something's irking me and I would like to write about that, maybe tommorrow I'll post an open letter. If I had the money I'd put it in a newspaper, but I don't and this is a lot cheaper. We'll see, maybe I'll get less irked. I also have to decide on how scathing to be. Truth does indeed hurt, but then again, you get more flies with honey.....hmmmmm. Can't decide.

So, this past week-end, my friend MH took me and my new roommate, Jessica, out to a Washington Freedom game. The tickets were free and I figured it would be good to support women professional sports and football in the US by actually attending a game sometime. We thought it would just be free tickets, but when we get there, we have to pick up the tickets from a special table and there they had a sign with all the events surrounding the game. Discovery Kids had sponsored the game and had a VIP section. I told my friends that we should go, but they were like, no it's for kids. I insisted we go for the free food. So, we went, there was free food and stuff to look at, and a place where I could get my picture with a man in a shark outfit and free beer, it was great. Changed my whole outlook on coming to stadiums. A lot of fun, even if there were about 100 screaming kids around. It couldn't detract. The game was good, and the Washington Freedom won. After the game, the players came up to the VIP club and MH and I got Mia Hamm's autograph. MH plans to sell his for money, I'll probably keep mine for baby G.

This is my summer of games. First ultimate, then a Freedom game, in a few weeks I got tickets to the sold out Orioels vs. the Yankess. I don't think I'm supposed to let people know I like the Yankess....for some reason they don't like them here. If you haven't gotten your game on, go out and do so.

A Turk in a speedo, t-hee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home