15.5.03

Obey Giant

So, for those of you in DC, and maybe elsewhere, you might have noticed a proliferation of posters with a huge scary face on it. When I went out to see an efficiency, I saw it for the first time, everywhere. Now I see it more and more. Well, web surfing for random things sometimes pays off. I guess Shepard Fairey started this in 1989 and now anyone can download or buy is large sticker posters and put them up in their own hometown. It's like the new tagging on stickers, but in a very large fashion and with a set face on it. Very strange, and it has something to do with propoganda. Right now he has a quote from Hermann Goering on his homepage. Check it out, very odd stuff. I never saw it before this year, I guess it takes a decade or so for things like to to make it out from LA.


obey giant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home