11.3.03

Lucky

I was going to call this post, ode to my boyfriend, but it's really not an ode, more like an acknowledgement of how lucky I am. This ties in with my last post, in a way, I really haven't had time to post, between work and what seems to be for all those in DC, the never ending apartment hunt, I really haven't had time to do anything but hang with the man. Woo-hoo, my so very hot guitar playing man.

The other night, we went to go see my friend's band play down in NorVA. Well we got to see good ole JFK and see Marcus Maples, aka my Brown Sugar, me man and I got stuck on the Metro. Only a very easy going, very handsome guy would think that getting stuck in a not-so-safe part of town is romantic.

Lesson: everyone should be more like my man. Be easy going, roll with whatever comes and don't freak out. It makes everyone around you calm and I love that.

HUNNY BUNNY!

What would you think of a supposed leader of democrats consorting with the enemy, ahem, lovers of George Bush, and becoming more conservative for sexual favours? Wrong? I think so. You know who I am talking about....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home