29.12.02

Ok, so, people have asked me, how is it to live with three skinheads, and answering this question is good enough for me to make a second post today. Oh, yea, I really do live with three skinheads, I do not say that to be hardcore or something, they really are skinheads.

Two of the boys in the house have been drinking for the last three hours since the oi band practice ended, about 30 minutes ago they come upstairs. One moons the other and then puts his ass on everything in the other guy's room. The other guy takes exeption to it. They have been fighting/wrestling/smack talking in the hallway since then. I had to lock my door becuase a couple of times they burst through. The guy who puts his ass on everything has his pants down while they are wrestling. Literally. I don't mean just his pants, actually he has no pants on, his ass is showing. It's not pretty. The thrid guy in the house has tried to break it up a couple of times, but of course it does not work. He has just sent them outside to fight things out, thank god our neighbors are not the kind to call on a domestic disturbance. It's a good thing in this instance.

An evening in the life of a girl who lives with three skinheads. Now you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home