10.12.03

Jeez

Well, On November 18th I filled out an online application that promised a letter within 10 days. Didn't get a letter. Called and called and UMD said to call back that their system was backlogged. Finally I spoke to someone yesterday, they said for me to come in this morning. Filled out an application and was processed with me in the office, whole process took: 20 minutes. Yup, 20 mintues. I had been waiting for nearly three weeks for something that all I had to do was drive five minutes and then take 20 mintues to finish. I thought I was making my life easier by going online from the comfort of my work and filling out the app, then waiting for mail to arrive at my door. If I had only known that going in myself only would have taken 30 mintues tops, I would have done that on Nov 18th rather than waste all that time.

Proof that online forms are not always faster or easier.

Now we'll see how long registration takes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home