3.11.03

Indian Summer

Yay, I got the Indian Summer that I was hoping for. Today had a high of 76 and this week looks really good.
District of Columbia
Bob Ryan's Forecast:
Tonight: Clear and balmy. Lows 55-60.
Election Day: Sunny and very warm again. Highs 75-80.
Wednesday: Cloudy. Still warm. Chance of showers late. Highs 70-75.
Thursday: Chance of few showers early. Then partly sunny. Cooler. Near 65.

I would put up a picture in the post, but I've just added four new albums to the other page. There's friends, scuba and travel. Rather than make an album for every party or place or event, I've just grouped them and then it's decending by date. So, check back for additions to the albums. Kansas City kids should be interested in the friends photos, Jeremiah is there. I've made additions to the UNA-USA Summit album and the other ones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home