29.10.03

Not alone

I'm not alone!

From Mike H:
"One thing I can't stand is Germans who act as though they know everything about the American government. Oh, it's corrupt. Oh, it's ineffective. Oh, it can't take care of its people. Granted, I'm not a huge fan of the American government, and especially not of those who currently have control, but it pisses me off every time I hear somebody make such a blanket generalization. You know what, Hans Peter Klaus Müller? At least my country didn't start two world wars and kill millions of people in camps while under the control of a tyrannical dictator. Why don't you cut a nice slice of that off and lay it on a piece of your dry, seed-filled bread you non-showering, bike-riding, unfriendly bastard? Somehow the stupid, cultureless Americans managed to expand their country, industrialize, and come out on top without resorting to despotism."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home