24.3.04

Old

There are times in my life that I really start to feel old. Last night was one of them. It started with happy hour, I had to pick a place that someone under 21 could get in, yea. Then I went to a friend's place, we'll call him Dick because he calls me Boo Boo Kitty, Dick had some people over for fondue. Two of those people are younger than us and Dick decides that he wants to watch the The Goonies, good movie. The two younger kids have never seen The Goonies or even heard of it. Dick can remember seeing it in the movie theatre and I remember seeing it at a friend's house when it came out on video, my 'rents aren't big movie goers. So, one of the younger ones turns to me and asks when it was release, I say maybe 1982 (it actually came out in 1985), he kid replies that he was 0 years old in 1982. Yea, way to make me feel OLD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home