26.3.04

faboo friday

sail.jpegSo, spring is here! It came rather suddenly, I might add. With spring comes the joy of wearing lighter, brighter and more fun clothes! I know that nautical is in, and after my black sailor pants from the winter, I have kept the nautical trend with a very cute red skirt with sail boats from Anthropologie, unfortunately it's no longer available online, but the stores should have them still. If you want, they do have this very cute dress available online.

Is there a friendster bubble? Or is Friendster here to stay? I don't know, the amazing thing, I've never solicited anyone to join friendster and I have a decent number of friendsters. I don't know if that means that I have friends who like to join online communities or what?

Joy for the day: Walking to work (boo) and seeing the magnolias, cherry trees, daffodils,narcissus, and some crocus all in bloom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home